Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Essence

A regular feature on Camp & Sannino will be "Essence" posts.  
I will try to capture the true essence of C.A. Camp & Sannino through pictures of interior design, fashion, travel, hotels, and other random items that prove worthy!



This, the first essence post takes us to Mexico.  Hacienda de San Antonia is located just outside of Colima in the highlands of Western Mexico.




















copper!





Take me here, now!











I hope you enjoyed our little jaunt!



photos:  luxuryculture.com; Hacienda de San Antonio

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks beautiful and has a lot of great inspiration to offer!
    I wish you all of luck!
    Kind regards
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Tina!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so completely enjoyed it!!
    What a place! Loved all the pictures.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete